Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration
Estate planning at Merhab Robinson, Jackson & Clarkson is not one size fits all for everyone. We offer different levels of planning to suit your varying needs.
Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge 3 year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection. And, we have annual Your Life, Your Plan Membership Programs ™ for clients that desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our Your Life, Your Plan Membership Programs™ or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
In addition, we perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one. Working with the attorneys in our business department, we coordinate our clients corporate records and needs with their estate plans to provide a comprehensive plan to protect all aspects of their lives.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family from free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children; become part of our client family and feel how much we care.
Planning for life:
At most estate planning law firms the relationship ends when you sign your documents. At Merhab Robinson, Jackson & Clarkson we see the signing your estate planning documents as the beginning of our relationship with your family.
Over time, your assets will change; your family may change; we know for sure that the law will change. Your plan must accommodate all of these changes in order to make sure your plan works when your family needs it the most. If your plan is not properly updated over time, your documents become worthless… worth no more than the paper they were printed on. And the costs of failing to update are typically far greater than keeping your plan current.
To help you make sure your plan is always current, Merhab Robinson, Jackson & Clarkson offers Your Life, Your Plan Membership Programs™. With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge three year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection. We also include in our planning process a creative way for our clients to pass on more than just their financial assets, but also their human assets-who they are and what is important to them. And, we have Your Life, Your Plan Membership Programs™ for clients that desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our annual Your Life, Your Plan Membership Programs™ or not, we keep all our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
Some of the Benefits Provided Under Our Your Life, Your Plan Membership Programs™ include:
- Annual Plan Review with Unlimited Plan Amendments;
- Annual Priceless Conversation to transition your most important and most frequently lost family wealth – who you are and what’s most important to you.
- Substantial discount on our fees for advising your loved ones after you’re gone;
- Annual Review of Your Assets and Update of Your Asset Spreadsheet; . And much more, including valuable membership enrollment bonuses. For more information about our unique programs, please contact us.