Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration
Estate planning, Probate and Trust Administration at Merhab Robinson, Jackson & Clarkson is not one size fits all for everyone. We offer different levels of planning to suit your varying needs.
Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- Individuals planning for themselves especially young adults;
- Parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- Strategies for minimizing estate, income, and property taxes
- Business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge 3 year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection.
In addition, we perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one. Working with the attorneys in our business department, we coordinate our clients corporate records and needs with their estate plans to provide a comprehensive plan to protect all aspects of their lives.
After the death of a loved one, we assist families through the choices of administration and distribution of assets.
For more information about estate planning, probate and trusts, visit our estate planning website.