Contributions to the Community
The members of Merhab Robinson & Jackson are committed to giving back to their community. Below is a list of charities we support.
- Alzheimer’s Association Orange County Chapter-Visionary Women
- Girl Scouts of America
- “Healthy Smiles for Kids of Orange County is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the oral health of children in Orange County through collaborations directed at prevention, education, treatment and advocacy.”
- “We help people find their way back home.” Their goal: “To end the cycle of homelessness of those who enter our system of care.”
- “Mary’s Shelter serves the community by providing comprehensive residential care in a loving, supportive environment for pregnant minors who are in a homeless or other crisis situations and who have committed to carry their babies to full term.”
- “Changing social beliefs, attitudes and the behaviors that perpetuate domestic violence while creating a safe space in which to empower individuals and families affected by abuse.”
- “The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world’s largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services.”
- “Team Up For Down Syndrome is an organization dedicated to helping improve the lives of individuals and their families living with Down syndrome.”
- “To empower at-risk youth to gain self-esteem, self-expression and a sense of community accomplishment through the discipline of quality music training and performing opportunities thereby creating, as the KidSingers motto says, “harmony for a better world.”
- Tustin Eastern Little League sponsorship.
All of us at Merhab Robinson & Jackson are proud to be avid recyclers.
Everything from paper, toner, supplies, bottles, cans and equipment is recycled
whenever possible. When available only recycled office supplies are used.